NUMECA provides solutions for the wind energy industry, with a series of integrated software environments such as FINE™/Turbo, FINE™/Open with OpenLabs, FINE™/Design3D and FINE™/Acoustics.
NUMECA's CFD solutions and expertise support a large spectrum of turbine optimization and analysis tools for:
- Aerodynamic performance (blade/wake (potential) interactions, wake interactions, wind speed and turbulence)
- Noise performance (vibration and flow generated noise)
- Optimization of components (blades, generators, nacelles, rotors)
- Wind farm layout (complex configurations)
- Fluid-structure interactions
NUMECA software covers a wide range of wind energy flow analyses, from the design of small wind turbines or vertical axis turbines to the creation of full CFD simulations of wind farm layout and open terrain flow behavior.