We are glad to announce that the Official Release of FINE™/Marine version 5.2.
This version comes with a documentation platform accessible on-line, or for download with the software package, in our customer area on www.numeca.com.
Several improvements and new capabilities, described in the section 'New features' of the documentation, have been introduced to ease your daily work and extend the scope of application of FINE™/Marine, in particular:
- HEXPRESS™: Speed up for optimization and viscous layers inversion steps (parallel in shared memory)
- HEXPRESS™: Revision of triangulation defaults
- FINE™/Marine: IntelMPI executable and libraries by default on Windows
- FINE™/Marine: Automatic creation of project backup
- FINE™/Marine: Dedicated adaptive grid refinement criterion for Overset continuity
- FINE™/Marine: 10 new graphical user interface improvements
- FINE™/Marine: New output to identify RANS from LES zones
- FINE™/Marine: Relative motions and user defined functions in the Monitor
- FINE™/Marine: new C-Wizard matrix mode for hydrofoils
- FINE™/Marine: new C-Wizard matrix mode for sailing yachts
- CFView™: Insert background picture
- CFView™: Time step selection
- CFView™: Align views in real time
We hope you will take benefit from this new version.
Please visit our product section for more information or contact email@example.com