Classroom training: FINE™/Marine
Who should attend
New NUMECA users, engineers, designers.
FINE™/Marine, the leading CFD software for naval architects and marine engineers, offers high accuracy flow simulation results on arbitrary and complex geometries, leading to shorter design cycles.
What you will learn
- All the fundamentals to start with the interface for the first time
- The essential elements to perform resistance applications from the CAD import to the analysis of the results
Additionally on demand:
- Automation tools
- Interesting methods for dynamic mesh refinements and interpolation techniques
- User-defined programs for advanced simulation
- Particular propulsion and seekeeping setups
Day 1: HEXPRESS™ (lecture and practice)
Day 2: HEXPRESS™ (lecture and practice) + individual practice - morning session only
Day 3: FINE™/Marine (lecture and practice)
Day 4: C-Wizard + full scale/model scale & roughness + individual practice
Day 5: CFView (lecture and practice) + other interesting questions (seakeeping, python, etc.) + individual practice
NOTE: Online morning sessions are organized from 10 am to 12 pm CET - afternoon sessions from 2 pm to 4 pm CET
If you are interested by any particular advanced topics, let us know in advance so that we can add your specific requirements.
To register for upcoming sessions, please send us an email at email@example.com.