Classroom training: FINE™/Turbo
Who should attend
New NUMECA users, engineers and designers.
FINE™/Turbo is a fast and accurate Flow Integrated Environment available for the simulation of internal rotating turbomachinery flows, and this for all types of fluids.
What you will learn
During the introductory training:
- How to generate a high quality mesh in few minutes with AutoGrid5™
- How to set up and run a computation in FINE™/Turbo
- How to extract performance indicators from a CFD computation
While during the advanced training:
- How to improve your solution with the Non-Linear Harmonic (NLH) model
- How to model the cavitation phenomenon
- How to include the fluid-structure interaction in your simulation
- How to include the thermal effects on the solids
- MARCH 8 - 12, 2021
- JUNE 7 - 11, 2021
- SEPTEMBER 6 - 10, 2021
- NOVEMBER 15 - 19, 2021
NUMECA International offices
Chaussée de la Hulpe 189 Terhulpse Steenweg
1170 Brussels - Belgium
If you are interested by any particular advanced topics, let us know in advance so that we can add your specific requirements.
To register please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 4 and/or Day 5
Possible topics include: